ATA GUI is a project to make ATA available to all users. ATA GUI is an Advance Tool for Android™ powered by SDK Platform Tools. This software is fully open-source so you can check all the code, you can find on Github.
- Uninstall, data cleaning and disable/enable system/user applications without root
- Install applications, Uploading files
- Grant WRITE_SECURE_SETTINGS permission
- Grant DUMP permission
- Check for granted permissions
- ADB over network
- Bloatware Detector
- REBOOT INTO THE RECOVERY, REBOOT SMARTPHONE
- REBOOT INTO THE Fastboot/Bootloader
- FLASH BOOT , BOOTLOADER, RADIO, RECOVERY, SYSTEM, VENDOR, CACHE, ROM
- Erase user data and cache
- UNLOCK BOOTLOADER (Not all device supported)
- LOCK BOOTLOADER (Not all device supported)
- OEM device-id
- Get device info
- Sideload a zip
- Screen Share
- GetEvent and Logcat
- Task manager
- Support to Multiple user device
ATA-GUI is licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of the
Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under the License.
Android is a trademark of Google LLC.